All erection/construction of a fence or retaining wall must be done after approval from the HCC Physical Planning Division.
An application Form- Is to be collected from the physical planning and building office.
- When Application received – inspection of the site is to be carried out by the physical planner and a report is prepared.
- If Physical planner gives approval, the fee has to be paid by the developer before the approval letter is issued to the developer.
- If people do not comply and proceed without any approval, a penalty fee would be imposed on the development and considered as an illegal development.
Documents needed to be submitted with the application:
- A copy of the FTE Title–to prove you are the legal FTE title holder.
- Fence or Returning wall– Detail plan of the retaining wall/fence.
- Location or site plan-shows the location or the site where the construction work will be.
- Large scale retaining wall construction work requires an engineer’s report.
For more information, contact the Physical Planning Division at 27006/23014 or 21133/21134 extension 212.