To be eligible for Scholarships/Supernumerary (is it Scholarships/Supernumerary or Scholarships and Supernumerary):
- Must serve the HCC Education Authority for minimum of 5 Years – not included years served in another EA.
- Must be endorsed from the School Staff Development Plan.
- Must not be a probationer – must confirm.
- Must not be someone who has just graduated.
- Must be less than 40 years.
- Must have a good record.
- Must not break service.
- Upon graduate, must serve the Education Authority for year’s equivalent to the number of years training.
- Those who are not recommended for Supernumerary by the Education Authority will not guaranteed employment.
- Those on Supernumerary are guaranteed employment.
This is the total amount we are allowed at any one time.
- 8 Secondary
- 7 Primary
- 4 ECE
Tuesday & Thursday – 2pm – 5pm.
For more information, contact the City Council and ask for the Education Division at 21133/21134.