Our Nutrition Program is targeted at small children. It is free of charge for all pikinini, especially under 5 years old.
- Child growth and monitoring – monthly and can be access in all general clinics during child welfare clinic days.
- Nutritional Counselling & Breastfeeding Counselling – Can be done in all general clinics during child welfare clinic.
- Referral of malnutrition child to nutrition program officer – Referrals of malnutrition children can be done in all general health clinics.
- Routine Vitamin A and Deworming of less than 5 years – Can be access in all general health clinics during Child welfare and outpatient times.
- Follow up of all severely malnutrition children –Nutrition Program officer is responsible in doing follow ups upon reports from the general health clinic.
Child Welfare Clinic Daily Program
Our nutrition program is delivered as part of our Child Welfare Clinics.
CWC – Child Welfare Clinic (Nutrition Program).
For more information contact Nutrition program officer at 28046.