Kukum Primary Eye Care clinic is situated behind the Kukum area health centre.
All Primary Eye Care Services are FREE except for Medical Record Book and Sick Leave form.
- Medical Record Book – $15.00
- Sick leave Form – $5.00
General Eye Outpatient clinic services
- General examination and management of all eye cases.
- Referral cases for doctor eye clinic – National Referral Hospital
(Services provided for people with poor distance and reading vision problem)
- Screening to determine type of vision problem
- Screening to determine glass power to correct vision problem
- Provide glass prescription for glass spectacles
General Child Eye Health Screening
- Childhood screening by HCC mobile team to early detect childhood blindness in children ages 4 to 8 years – These services particularly target primary school students and usually happen annually.
Kukum Eye Clinic Daily Program
|Time||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thr||Fri||Sat & Sun|
|8 – 12pm||Eye OPD||Eye OPD||Eye OPD||Eye OPD||Eye OPD||Close|
|1 – 4:30pm||Eye OPD||Refraction||Refaction / Review||Refaction / Review||Refaction / Review||Close|