We have a program to treat and prevent Non-Communicable Diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension or gout.
NCD Clinic is located behind Kukum General Clinic.
- Check blood sugar level
- Check for high blood pressure
- Check for weight increase/loss – includes height & waist measurement
- Advices on Tobacco Cessation (to quit tobacco)
- Do referrals for doctor
- Provide basic counselling, advices and education on exercise, weight management program and diet
FREE services no fee apart for medical record book cost at $15.00
Time – According to schedule except for weekends & public holidays.
- People with history of known:
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure
- High Sugar level whether currently on medication or not
- People who have obesity problem (over fat people) both child and adult
- Pregnant mothers with history of high blood pressure and high sugar level
- Patients wishing to do tooth extraction with history of high blood pressure and high sugar level need to do check-up before undergo dental procedures.
Important information for Blood Sugar check-ups
People wishes to do blood sugar check-ups must fast (Must not eat or drink at least 6 – 8 hours before check-up).
Routine high blood pressure and blood sugar check-ups can also be done at other HCC General Clinics during Outpatient times.
Kukum NCD Clinic Daily Program
|Time||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thr||Fri||Sat & Sun|
|8 – 12pm||OPD||OPD||OPD||OPD||OPD||Close|
|1 – 4:30pm||OPD||Review Referral cases||Follow up new patient – NRH||Home visit||Review cases||Close|
Key: OPD – Outpatient department.
Contact the NCD Clinic at 22321 for more information.