All dental services are FREE; but you must have a Dental Card which costs $10.
The Dental Clinic is open Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
Clinical Services includes:
- Pikinini (Paediatric) dental treatment (2 – 12 years)
- General dental outpatients
- Tooth fillings
- Tooth extractions
- Scaling(tooth cleaning up)/Polishing – Appointment only
- Doctor’s consultation and referrals.
Kukum Dental Clinic Daily Program
|Time||Mon - Fri||Sat & Sun|
|8 – 12pm||Outpatient department||Close|
|1 – 4:30pm||Outpatient department||Close|
For more information contact 22321
Dental Public Health Services:
- School dental visits – schools will be visited on schedules.
- Rove Correctional Unit visit – For inmates only
- Mum, You First (MYF) – Mothers will be given tooth brushing pack during last immunisation of their baby.
- World Tooth brushing Day – Held on July annually.