Land Excavation and Landfilling

All land excavation and land-filling must be done with consent from the HCC Physical Planning Division. Process to conduct excavation or land filling An application must be sent to the Physical Planning Division with the following documents: An application form – Is to be collected from the reception desk at Planning and Building office. A … Continue reading Land Excavation and Landfilling