How to subdivide property

Process to subdivide a property You have to write to the Commissioner of Lands (COL) notifying your intention to sub-divide your property. The Commissioner will then refer your application to the Honiara City Council Physical Planning Division. A site inspection will be carried out by the Physical Planner to assess the suitability of the proposed … Continue reading How to subdivide property